You’ve been with your agency for a long time, but admit it, the relationship just isn’t what it once was. They no longer pay attention to you, fulfill your needs or care about what you really think. Conversions are down, costs are up and your conversation is limited to obligatory phone calls or occasional check-ins when things get really bad. They reassure you that everything is going to be okay, that you were meant for each other and that you’re the most important school in the world to them, but it just doesn’t feel that way anymore.
It used to be mad love, but now you’re feeling some bad blood. Don’t let bad turn to worse. Here are the 8 signs it’s time for a breakup:
- They used to shower you with personalized attention, but now it feels like your questions and concerns are a bother to them
- They promised incredible results of increased enrollments, but haven’t delivered yet
- The whole relationship seems more about what you can do for them (pay) and less about what they can do for you
- They don’t seem to get your humor, your brand, or who you represent
- Your conversions are down and they make excuses instead of providing solutions
- There’s no fire in the relationship; they use the same marketing tactics and strategies they did last year, instead of trying something new
- They just don’t satisfy your needs, whether it’s PPC, SEO, digital advertising or content marketing
- You can’t imagine yourself with them 1, 3, 5 years from now; you just don’t see a long-term commitment
Do you even remember how you ended up with your agency? However it all began, you seem as distant as strangers today. It’s time to break it off! If you want to explore better options, give me a call today at 978-208-4851 and get in touch with the HigherEd Geeks at Effective Student Marketing. After all, you deserve better.