Learn How to Advertise on Social Media to Build School Brand
Your school is a brand –one that needs constant care and attention if you want your students and graduates to embrace it as their own. And of course you do!
If you’d like to learn how to use social media advertising to build your school’s brand in a way that can increase your enrollments, check out Andy’s recent Career Education Review article: How to Advertise on Social Media to Build School Brand. He shares his expertise on how social media can help engage, attract and enroll your future students, all while building your brand for the long term.
Andy explains that schools need to be crystal clear on what their brand is before they bring it onto digital platforms. Then, he offers some step-by-step guidance on the most effective ways to use social media to build brand.
Among his tips:
- Set measurable goals and objectives
- Produce quality content and brand everything you do
- Find your target demographic and go where it is
- Understand all of the social media channels and their unique audiences and benefits
- Repurpose content across media
- Track and measure your results against your original goals
- Adjust your social medial branding strategy accordingly
If you’d like to learn more, download Andy’s article for free right now.