ESM Digital (ESM) – Andover and Cambridge, MA
ESM is looking for a Digital Rock-star to join our fast-growing Search Marketing team. Bring your encyclopedic knowledge of Paid Search and bid management platforms to help drive our client’s business to the next level. You will get to work with some of the best and brightest minds in the digital marketing industry. ESM knows how to drive results and even more importantly, how to have fun while doing it. So if Beer Thursdays, Nerf battles and Boston sports are not your thing, then maybe you should not apply. However, if you want to be part of a great team, in a dynamic environment, while pushing the limits of Search and Digital media, drop us a line.
As a Search Manager you are expected to maintain a high level of knowledge of your clients’ line of business (staying on top of industry trends, competitive, etc.). You organize and manage workflow; coordinating with your team in order to fulfill all search planning, analysis and scheduling requests. To be most successful, you must be organized, hands-on, strategic, a trainer, team player, and an initiator. This role will need to be able to be elbow deep in the management of active campaigns while thinking about the big picture of their accounts, all while providing mentorship to their team members, while simultaneously walking and chewing gum.
- Initiates knowledge sharing and promotion of research, products and strategies
- Acts as point person for strategic search initiatives
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge across client verticals and campaigns
- Feel comfortable and proficient in giving strategic presentations to internal teammates and external clients.
- Provides strategic thinking and direction for current clients and new business.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage all search issues, between agency departments, and for the client.
- Functions as a fully informed and reliable source of information for their clients.
- Expected to have considerable depth in both PPC and SEO, and to contribute to the department as a multi-dimensional and resourceful person.
- Train fellow search team members on utilization of new tools, platforms, strategies, and optimization tactics
- Merge qualitative and quantitative data sets for strategic insights for clients.
- Ability to integrate within a cross-media and cross functional client team
- Strategic thinker.
- Uncanny ability to multi-task.
- Curious and innovative.
- Data driven and thorough.
- Crystal clear communicator.
- A thorough problem solver – find all the possibilities.
- Bring innovative media ideas to the client’s attention as they apply to the client’s goals (the big picture).
- Go beyond what is expected.
- Go beyond what the client anticipates.
- Lead clients to fresh, exciting ways to market their product/brand, which will yield comparable results.
- Be positive.
- Be proactive.
- Be a team player, not an “over-delegator”
- Know how/when to delegate.
- Be aware of, and sensitive to, other’s workloads.
- Develop close relationships with our creative partners and clients.
At least 3-5 years of experience in Search Marketing/Pay Per Click (PPC) with proven results
Strong knowledge and experience with Google Analytics or similar Analytics platforms
Proficient with Excel and passionate about numbers and data
Strategic thinker and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
Solid interpersonal and communication skills
Strong management and time-management skills
Position is salary plus monthly incentive. Salary commensurate with experience. Please note we are looking for candidates who live or are willing to relocate to within commuting distance of Andover or Cambridge, MA.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Teresa Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT respond if you are a marketing consulting company.
Please DO pass on to a friend if you know anyone who may be interested.