Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
ESM Digital (ESM) – Andover, MA
ESM Digital is an innovative marketing agency. ESM is made up of passionate, talented marketers who love digital marketing, care about each other and our clients. If you want to work alongside great people, feel challenged and have opportunities for growth with work/family balance give us a shout.
Your Role as SEO Specialist:
- Develop and deliver comprehensive page-level and site-wide SEO
- Perform technical site analyses and content audits
- Create, implement, and monitor long-term account optimizations and link-building strategies
- Conduct regular keyword research and competitor analyses for multiple clients
- Provide SEO insight and guidance on content creation and strategy
- Stay up-to-date on algorithmic changes, new SEO tools, and industry trends
- Monitor and report on performance of traffic, rankings and conversions to team and clients
- Continually look for ways to improve performance and ranking
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, in Business Management, Marketing, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO, with proven results
- Experience with web analytics, Excel and WordPress
- Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented, with an analytical mind
- Ability to identify correlations, patterns and trends and make strategic recommendations
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting before team members, clients and other stakeholders
Why Work at ESM?
- THE PEOPLE: Work with bright, talented, passionate people in a relaxed, fun, family-like atmosphere.
- Your coworkers are like friends/family: you can count on them to lend a helping hand.
- Your work/life balance matters: we allow flexible schedules to accommodate your needs.
- Learn something new every day: we support you in becoming a thought leader and growing as a digital marketer.
- See first-hand the impact that your work has on clients.
- Challenging projects that break up the day to day.
- Work in a positive, passionate environment.
- Quality not quantity of clients: if the client wins you win.
- We are growing and we truly care about our employees and our clients. We are committed to delivering superior, ethical customer service.
Position is salary plus quarterly incentive. Salary is commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter that highlights a win you’re most proud of and your resume to email@example.com.