Paid Media Specialist-original
ESM Digital (ESM) – Andover, MA
We are looking for a passionate, agile, customer-driven, media expert to assist in the planning, management, and execution of our Higher Ed clients’ targeted digital marketing campaigns across paid media.
The agency is made up of passionate, talented marketers who love digital marketing, care about each other and our clients. If you want to work alongside great people, feel challenged and have opportunities for growth with work/family balance give us a shout.
Why Work at ESM?
- THE PEOPLE: Work with bright, talented, passionate people in a relaxed, fun, family-like atmosphere.
- Your coworkers are like friends/family: you can count on them to lend a helping hand.
- Your work/life balance matters: we allow flexible schedules to accommodate your needs.
- Learn something new every day: we support you in becoming a thought leader and growing as a digital marketer.
- See first-hand the impact that your work has on clients.
- Challenging projects that break up the day to day.
- Work in a positive, passionate environment.
- Quality not quantity of clients: if the client wins, you win.
- We are growing and we truly care about our employees and our clients. We are committed to delivering superior, ethical customer service.
- Manage search and social campaigns
- Gain a solid knowledge of clients’ business and actively bring new ideas and recommendations to the team
- Act as the media expert in client interactions with the ability to clearly convey paid media principles and interpret results
- Implement & utilize tracking tools to garner data and provide actionable insights/future recommendations
- Take ownership of deliverables and manage them independently and efficiently
- Work independently and take initiative to completely manage needs of account (with minimal oversight)
- Initiate knowledge sharing and promotion of research, products, and strategies.
- Identify opportunities to enhance campaign media performance and make recommendations for innovative strategies to expand accounts.
- Ensure campaigns are planned and executed holistically to align strategy while taking into account coordination with other campaign tactics, measurement, tagging, reporting, analytics, messaging, branding, creative and content, and backend technical and database considerations.
- Collaborate with teams to effectively develop and optimize campaign strategies across email, mobile and paid media including audience moderation and messaging, offers and influencing creative that drive engagement, customer acquisition and retention.
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in paid media (including beta programs, advertising networks and innovation opportunities).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in Paid Media (search marketing and social media lead generation) with proven results.
- Knowledge and experience with Google AdWords, Bing & Google Analytics or similar Analytics platforms
- Knowledge and experience with Social Lead Generation platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to develop and manage multiple media campaigns simultaneously and deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Proficient with Excel and passionate about numbers and data
- Ability to build partnerships and effectively establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and vendors
- A strong understanding of emerging digital techniques and trends within the media landscape and in the greater digital ecosystem
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
Position is salary plus quarterly incentive. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please note we are looking for candidates who live within commuting distance to Andover, MA.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter, resume, and the paid media win you’re most proud of to email@example.com
Please DO NOT respond if you are a marketing consulting company.
Please DO pass on to a friend if you know anyone who may be interested.