Paid Media Analyst
ESM Digital (ESM) – Andover and Cambridge, MA
ESM Digital is looking for an enthusiastic digital marketer who wants to apply their talents and craft in the higher education space to help make an impact at Universities and Colleges.
ESM Digital is an innovative marketing agency, specializing in higher education. ESM is made up of passionate, talented marketers who love digital marketing, care about each other and our clients. If you want to work alongside great people, feel challenged and have opportunities for growth with work/family balance give us a shout.
What We Need:
The ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, an analytical mind, and works well independently, as well as in a team. Experience in Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook ads, and Google Analytics is a plus.
Problem solving skills and passion for new technology are required. Our agency environment thrives on great customer service and an insatiable curiosity for marketing. Responsibilities for this role include keyword research, ad copy writing, creating reports, client interaction, bid analysis and optimization, organizing, and balancing multiple client tasks and projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 year of experience in direct marketing, a focus on search marketing a plus
- BS/BA in Business/Marketing
- Creative problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of websites, links, and the ability to troubleshoot
- Strong experience in Excel, in addition knowing vlookups and Pivot tables is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability work efficiently in a team environment, articulate and contribute verbally
- Strong time-management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess a passion for marketing, positive attitude, and a good sense of humor
- Candidates must reside within commuting distance to Andover, MA or Cambridge, MA
Why Work at ESM?
- THE PEOPLE: Work with bright, talented, passionate people in a relaxed, fun, family-like atmosphere.
- Your coworkers are like friends and family: you can count on them to lend a helping hand.
- Your work/life balance matters: we allow flexible schedules to accommodate your needs.
- Learn something new every day: we support you in becoming a thought leader and growing as a digital marketer.
- See first-hand the impact that your work has on clients.
- Challenging projects that break up the day to day.
- Work in a positive, passionate environment.
- Quality not quantity of clients: if the client wins you win.
- We are growing and we truly care about our employees and our clients. We are dedicated to offering superior, ethical client service.
Please contact us if you are looking for an opportunity to build a career with a fast-growing innovative company in the field of education marketing. We provide a strong benefit package for all full-time employees that includes: health, dental, employer paid disability and life insurance, 401K with company match, paid holidays, and 4 weeks of paid time off, industry training, and fun work culture.
Position is salary plus quarterly incentive. Salary commensurate with experience. Please note we are looking for candidates who live within commuting distance to Andover or Cambridge, MA.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT respond if you are a marketing consulting company.
Please DO pass on to a friend if you know anyone who may be interested.