Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
ESM Digital (ESM) – Andover, MA
ESM Digital is an innovative digital marketing company focused in higher education. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and are now seeking to hire a strong Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to oversee our CRO team. We provide a strong benefit package for all full-time employees that include: health, dental, employer paid disability and life insurance, 401K with a generous company match, liberal paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
- Serve as the subject matter expert to define and implement the conversion rate optimization strategy and vision and manage a small CRO team
- Identify and drive the implementation of initiatives to continually and increase conversion rate to drive revenue growth
- Managing the pipeline of A/B tests seeking to maximize impact while minimizing investment required across all funnels – desktop and mobile web
- Collaborating with UX team to deliver tests on-time and to the highest standard via A/B testing tool
- Partner across IT Development, Analytics, Creative Services and Marketing to drive collaborative projects to completion and ensure cohesive customer experience across all touch points
- Capturing and communicating learnings to the broader organization to ensure they are incorporated in every relevant touchpoint
- Ensure the content on the website is kept up to date, accurate and SEO optimized
- Researching the latest trends in usability and conversion rate optimization
- Getting a strong insight of the website to understand user behavior via analytics tools
Qualifications & Experience:
- BA/BS Marketing, Business Administration, Analytics or related field
- 3–5 years of experience; 2 years minimum managing a team
- A self-starter who is confident navigating the organization to deliver on CRO goals
- A highly numeric and analytical individual who is able to flex between big picture and detailed analysis
- Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving customer behavior
- Will be able to build robust test & learn plans, able to move fast; manage multiple activities and drive multiple projects to completion.
- Adept at thinking creatively and critically; comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Hands-on experience of A/B and multivariate testing tools
- Experience in reviewing & summarizing findings, making recommendations to senior level management
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Strong business acumen and good level of commercial awareness
- Very good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Able to inspire and influence teams and senior management alike
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with large data sets and making data-drive decisions
Position is salary plus quarterly incentive. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please note we are looking for candidates who live within commuting distance to Andover, MA.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT respond if you are a marketing consulting company.
Please DO pass on to a friend if you know anyone who may be interested.