Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
ESM Digital (ESM) – Andover, MA
ESM Digital is an innovative digital marketing company focused in higher education. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and are now seeking to hire a strong Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to oversee our CRO team. We provide a strong benefit package for all full-time employees that include: health, dental, employer paid disability and life insurance, 401K with a generous company match, liberal paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
- Serve as the subject matter expert to define and implement the conversion rate optimization strategy and vision and manage a small CRO team
- Identify and drive the implementation of initiatives to continually and increase conversion rate to drive revenue growth
- Managing the pipeline of A/B tests seeking to maximize impact while minimizing investment required across all funnels – desktop and mobile web
- Collaborating with UX team to deliver tests on-time and to the highest standard via A/B testing tool
- Partner across IT Development, Analytics, Creative Services and Marketing to drive collaborative projects to completion and ensure cohesive customer experience across all touch points
- Capturing and communicating learnings to the broader organization to ensure they are incorporated in every relevant touchpoint
- Ensure the content on the website is kept up to date, accurate and SEO optimized
- Researching the latest trends in usability and conversion rate optimization
- Getting a strong insight of the website to understand user behavior via analytics tools
Qualifications & Experience:
- BA/BS Marketing, Business Administration, Analytics or related field
- 3–5 years of experience; 2 years minimum managing a team
- A self-starter who is confident navigating the organization to deliver on CRO goals
- A highly numeric and analytical individual who is able to flex between big picture and detailed analysis
- Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving customer behavior
- Will be able to build robust test & learn plans, able to move fast; manage multiple activities and drive multiple projects to completion.
- Adept at thinking creatively and critically; comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Hands-on experience of A/B and multivariate testing tools
- Experience in reviewing & summarizing findings, making recommendations to senior level management
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Strong business acumen and good level of commercial awareness
- Very good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Able to inspire and influence teams and senior management alike
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with large data sets and making data-drive decisions
Position is salary plus quarterly incentive. Salary is commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT respond if you are a marketing consulting company.
Please DO pass on to a friend if you know anyone who may be interested.