Senior Account Manager/Account Director
ESM Digital (ESM) – Andover, MA
ESM Digital is looking for a strategic account director who has a strong project management sensibility and is passionate about delivering outstanding work.
ESM Digital is an innovative marketing agency, specializing in higher education. ESM is made up of passionate, talented marketers who love digital marketing, care about each other and our clients. If you want to work alongside great people, feel challenged, and have opportunities for growth with work/family balance this is the place for you!
- Work with clients to identify their needs and develop and implement both short and long-term strategic marketing plans to satisfy their objectives
- Manage the day to day activities of the accounts to which you are assigned
- Train team members on client and program nuances
- Maintain ownership of client communication
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Manage and track client budgets and billable hours effectively
- Provide client revenue and gross margin projections to management
- 3+ years of work experience in advertising agencies with a concentration in the paid search and social media space
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of direct marketing as it relates to paid search and social media
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Technically savvy
Why Work at ESM Digital?
- THE PEOPLE: Work with bright, talented, passionate people in a relaxed, fun, family-like atmosphere.
- Your coworkers are like friends/family: you can count on them to lend a helping hand.
- Your work/life balance matters: we allow flexible schedules to accommodate your needs.
- Learn something new every day: we support you in becoming a thought leader and growing as a digital marketer.
- See first-hand the impact that your work has on clients.
- Challenging projects that break up the day to day.
- Work in a positive, passionate environment.
- Quality not quantity of clients: if the client wins you win.
- We are growing and we truly care about our employees and our clients. We are committed to delivering superior, ethical customer service.
Position is salary plus quarterly incentive. Salary is commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please DO NOT respond if you are a marketing consulting company.
Please DO pass on to a friend if you know anyone who may be interested.