We’re searching for some bright new talent
Looking for employment in digital marketing? Come join our team! We have positions available now!
ESM Digital is looking for marketing superstars who want to apply their digital marketing talents and craft in the higher education space to help make an impact at Universities and Colleges. The agency is made up of passionate, talented marketers who love digital marketing, care about each other and our clients. If you want to work alongside great people, feel challenged and have opportunities for growth with a work/family life balance, contact us today.
Why Work at ESM? You’re Worth the Investment
- Time to recharge: Generous PTO including birthday off
- We invest in you: Annual training allowance to expand your digital marketing skills
- Get rewarded: Quarterly bonus based on personal performance
- Have a blast: Fun team events including Superbowl Party, Friendsgiving, Pumpkin Carving Contests
- ESM cares: Be a part of a giving team – Run for the Troops, Toys for Tots, and more
- Fun in the Sun: Summer Friday schedule
- Take care of you: Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- Invested in your future: We match up to 4% of your 401k contributions
- North of Boston: Agency setting in an old Mill Building in Andover
- City Space: Cambridge Innovation Center, Kendall Square
- You’ll be well fed: Weekly lunches every Tuesday, Bottomless snacks
Intrigued? Here are a few more benefits of working at ESM Digital:
- The people: Work with bright, talented, passionate people in a relaxed, fun, family-like atmosphere.
- Work/life balance: we allow flexible schedules to accommodate your needs.
- Room to grow: A chance to define yourself: we support you in becoming a thought leader and growing as a digital marketer.
- We invest in talent: We are growing and we truly care about our employees and our clients. We are committed to delivering superior, ethical customer service.
- Stability: Be a part of an established company that has deep roots in the digital marketing arena.
Open Positions: Talent needed