Looking for employment in digital marketing? Come join our team of #HigherEdGeeks. We have positions available now:
- Agency Vice President
- Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
- Director of Business Development
- Paid Media Team Leader
- Proposal Writer & Presentation Creator
ESM Digital is looking for “marketing superstars” who want to apply their digital marketing talents and craft in the higher education space to help make an impact at Universities and Colleges.
The agency is made up of passionate, talented marketers who love digital marketing, care about each other and our clients. If you want to work alongside great people, feel challenged and have opportunities for growth with a work/family life balance, contact us today.
Why Work at ESM?
- THE PEOPLE: Work with bright, talented, passionate people in a relaxed, fun, family-like atmosphere.
- Your coworkers are like friends/family: you can count on them to lend a helping hand.
- Your work/life balance matters: we allow flexible schedules to accommodate your needs.
- Learn something new every day: we support you in becoming a thought leader and growing as a digital marketer.
- See first-hand the impact that your work has on clients.
- Embrace challenging projects that break up the day to day.
- Work in a positive, energetic environment.
- Choose quality over quantity of clients: if the client wins you win.
- We are growing and we truly care about our employees and our clients. We are committed to delivering superior, ethical customer service.
Intrigued? Here are a few more benefits of working at ESM Digital:
- 4 weeks of PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- $2,500 training allowance
- Quarterly bonus based on personal performance
- Free lunch every Tuesday
- Bottomless snacks
- Fun team events – Pre-Superbowl Party, Friendsgiving, Pumpkin Carving Contests
- Be a part of a giving team – Run for the Troops, Toys for Tots, etc.
- Bring your dog to work
- Summer Friday schedule
- Stand up desk options
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- We match up to 4% of your 401k contributions
- Attractive work environments: Agency setting in an old Mill Building in Andover
- Second Location: Cambridge Innovation Center, Kendall Square