We are looking for a passionate, agile, customer-driven, media expert to plan, manage, and execute our higher Ed clients’ targeted digital marketing campaigns across paid media.
The agency is made up of passionate, talented marketers who love digital marketing, care about each other and our clients. If you want to work alongside great people, feel challenged and have opportunities for growth with work/family balance give us a shout.
Why Work at ESM?
- THE PEOPLE: Work with bright, talented, passionate people in a relaxed, fun, family-like atmosphere.
- Your coworkers are like friends/family: you can count on them to lend a helping hand.
- Your work/life balance matters: we allow flexible schedules to accommodate your needs.
- Learn something new every day: we support you in becoming a thought leader and growing as a digital marketer.
- See first-hand the impact that your work has on clients.
- Challenging projects that break up the day to day.
- Work in a positive, passionate environment.
- Quality not quantity of clients: if the client wins you win.
- We are growing and we truly care about our employees and our clients. We are committed to delivering superior, ethical customer service.
- Manage all aspects of search and social campaigns, including:
- Program strategy and execution
- Asset development
- Testing and optimizations
- Budget optimization
- Reporting to relevant stakeholders
- Initiates knowledge sharing and promotion of research, products, and strategies.
- Identify opportunities to enhance campaign media performance and make recommendations for innovative strategies to expand accounts.
- Drive lifts in key digital metrics and increase the long-term effectiveness of our clients’ digital marketing programs.
- Leverage marketing objectives and audience research as a lens for paid digital media campaign planning.
- Ensure campaigns are planned and executed holistically to align strategy; taking into account coordination with other campaign tactics, measurement, tagging, reporting, analytics, messaging, branding, creative and content, and backend technical and database considerations.
- Collaborate with teams to effectively develop and optimize campaign strategies across email, mobile and paid media including audience moderation and messaging, offers and influencing creative that drive engagement, customer acquisition and retention.
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in social media and paid social media (including beta programs, advertising networks and innovation opportunities).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Paid Media (search marketing and social media lead generation) with proven results.
- AdWords, Facebook, Bing, and LinkedIn management and optimization for a portfolio of accounts – including bid & budget optimization, ad copy creation, testing, account structuring, negative optimization, etc.
- Ability to develop and manage multiple media campaigns simultaneously and deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Comfortable delegating responsibilities to other team members and working closely with key partners to manage the process with the greater team
- Strong team player and thought leader with the ability to guide decision making with strategic insight
- Self-starter comfortable looking for and filling gaps in process, communication calendars and campaigns
- Ability to build partnerships and effectively establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and vendors
- A strong understanding of emerging digital techniques and trends within the media landscape and in the greater digital ecosystem
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills